Today is the day guy’s the most awaited game is ready to release it had been already released for Xbox 360 and PS3 users way before windows users. They are waiting for almost 1 year for this day to come. Everyone knows it’s the oldest free roaming game series since 90s and the series continues getting more and more popularity as new generation coming.
5 thing you need to run GTA 5The Official specification demands decent gaming computer but most of us who has low end gaming computer also can run this game as I think. because when GTA 4 release there was a rumor only heavy gaming pc can run this game but after some patches and tweak a Pentium 4 also ran GTA 4 at playable fps with low end graphic card. I am not saying this game can be run by a Pentium 4 pc but I think a faster core 2 duo can run this game so I will highlight those specs.
- PROCESSOR: The Processor should be 64 bit supported because you will need a 64 bit operating system to run this game.
Dual core users has a tight chance to run this game without overlocking you have to overclock it to maximum at least a overclock Pentium Dual-Core E5200 to E6500 and if your amd user then Phenom II X2 545. it is better if you overclock it to maximum what you can get from it for better performance.
Now for Core 2 Duo users you need at least overclocked Core™ 2 Duo E6850 to E7600 still nothing below overclock get maximum overclocking with decent cooler.
- GRAPHIC CARD: It’s a very high graphic game which can run 1080p to 4K resolution for that you need extremely fast GPU but for just running and playing this game at lowest setting as possible you need at least GT 610 2GB graphic card with some tweaks. It’s a big game so you need more core GPU and at least 1GB graphic card if it is has faster processing rate.
- RAM: The officials say you need at least 4 GB and I also agree to them because its a big game and lot of things will run in background but there is a very narrow chances if any patch come soon or any trick like fps booster which can help you to run this game with 3 GB Ram.
- HARD DISK: This game has the biggest map of all time and many character, building, mountains, people, Car and bikes. It is the biggest size game in the history of pc gaming 65 GB. So you need at least 65 GB free to just install this game you can’t go below that just make sure you have enough diskspace free.
- Latest Drivers: Just for this game some graphic card site uploaded some latest updates for your graphic card driver just make sure you keep up to date your pc drivers.
Note: Make sure you keep check this site for latest tweaks for GTA 5 because many new tweak will come to run this game on low end gaming pc and rockstar will also release some patch like gta 4 to provide better gameplay. Many times we seen that official specs are not true always your low end pc can also run games which can’t run in officials eye so there is very good chance of running gta 5 with these specs.