Millions of Indian user’s daily use WhatsApp, Facebook, WeChat, kik in Hindi font and you wonder how they do it because there is no option in android phone to set default language to Hindi. Like I earlier taught you how to use Hindi font in pc same procedure we will use but with android google input app. actually you can use any language with these step but you just have to select right language keyboard app for Hindi you have to use google input because it’s perfect for Hindi users.
Type in Hindi in any Android Apps
- Download google Hindi input
- When it install go to Settings>>Language & input.
- There you will see Google Hindi input make sure it's check.
- Now click on Default and choose input method Google Hindi input (Hinglish & Hindi)
- Now whenever you type you will see Google input keyboard and when you want to type in Hindi font just press the button a>अ also shown in image below.
- Thats it now you can type in hindi
Additional Settings of Google Hindi inputGo to Settings>>Language & input. Click the settings icon on Google Hindi input.
- Input: you can check/unchecked auto spelling correction for Hindi and English typing.
- Keyboard: you can select keyboard type, keyboard theme, sound on keypress and volume of keypress. Keyboard height according to your screen size etc.
- Handwriting: it’s for setting your handwriting speed and handwriting stroke width you can set as you want.
- Others: it’s just optional if you want to suggestions or help to improve this app you can use this option also.
If you face any kind of problem you can comment below we will provide the solution of your problems.